Article provided by: Performance Digital Marketing & SEO of Boise
SEO drives and attracts the right audiences to your website. Your conversion rates improve through a sound organic search strategy. SEO packages are pocket-friendly to low rankings and organic traffic. The six-month plan includes a project manager, SEO audit, and a monthly block of hours of SEO tasks. They prioritize their recommendations to impact and ensure your resources are not wasted by trial and error.
How does it work?
If you’re interested in our packages, below are ways on how they work.
- Discovery: – This entails a detailed survey and sessions with your team. They learn about your business services, goals, target audiences, and your team’s capacity. It allows them to focus on the optimizations that impact your rankings and traffic.
- Visibility Audit: – They focus on performing a comprehensive visibility audit for your website. It includes a review of traffic quantity and quality, technical SEO, content optimizations, backlinks, User-friendly experience, and analytics. It monitors your top competitor’s platforms to gauge if your stacks up.
- Audit reports: – They present their findings and recommendations to your team. It gauges your website’s elements that are appealing and not. Recommendations or broken down to prioritized task lists for your team to know where to focus your resources.
- Optimization: – monthly hours included in your plan will be allocated to them on SEO-specific tasks. The activities involved are keyword research, on-page SEO, 301 redirects, content improvements, and general consultations.
- Monthly Updates: – Once a month, a custom report Is provided to tailor your business goals.
- 6-month SEO Plan: Your website’s key elements are re=checked to monitor traffic quality and quantity growth.
SEO’s unique Approach.
Be guaranteed more leads when working with SEO packages that put your business goals first. They work closely with your team to define your market goals before beginning a comprehensive audit of your website. It includes a review of the following: –
- Traffic quality: – it focuses on data pulling directly from google analytics and google console search. Sources that drive traffic to your website and how users engage once they are on it.
- Technical SEO audit: – It aids in improving your organic visibility on your website search engine.
- Content audit: – This focuses on identifying the best content for your website and pages that need improvement.
- Backlink audit: – They analyze your rates and backlink profile to know your high-quality building links that boost your authority to Google. It helps in searching links that damage your ability to rank.
- Local and user-friendly checks: – This is key to making your website build traffic. Having an excellent interactive platform with the help of Google will put you in a top spot. Their user experience section will evaluate your optimization for mobile and find opportunities for easy navigation and conversion.
- Analytic audits: – Google provides insights and traffic to your website. It monitors the behavior and marketing strategies of your platform.
- Competitive review: – Their unique processes use applications including Google Analytics and search console to offer insights into your website’s performance